Frequently Asked Question

15. What are the requirements for importing Hydrochloric acid and Sulphuric acid into the country?

These substances are referred to as precursor substances and they are subject to international and national control. Follow the MCAZ website links below to download the application form and the regulations for import and export of precursors and related substances;


 Complete the application form and attach the Proforma invoice from the supplier of the substance.  Refer to the current fee schedule for the relevant fees.