Frequently Asked Question

24. What is the procedure for resigning as a supervisor of a licensed premises?

The MCAZ expects supervisors to act professionally and serve their notice period to allow the directors to find their replacement. The supervisor is required to notify the Authority in writing when resigning as supervisor of a particular premises. This can be in the form of a letter addressed to the Director General. A hardcopy can be submitted to the Authority’s offices or sent via post to 106 Baines Avenue, Harare or sent via email to