Frequently Asked Question

25. What should I do if the substantive supervisor resigns?

The directors are expected to find replacement immediately, and can engage the Authority with proposals to cover interim periods if there are any challenges.

You are required to notify the Authority in writing when there has been a change in supervision of the premises. The notification should be accompanied by application forms for both the premises and the persons licence. These forms should be completed to reflect the changes. You will also be required to pay applicable amendment fee.

Please follow the links below to download the application forms;